Planning for a wonderful wedding:
To start, you should think about the evening wedding experience as a whole. Surely, your closest friends and family members are elated to see you walking down the aisle. However, waiting for more than an hour is not what a celebration means or is supposed to feel like. Always remember that most of your guests have travelled a long way to spend some memorable time with you. So, they might not feel extremely happy if they're forced to wait for such a long time. Here's some things to keep in mind.
- Guests always come first: Make a list of the number of guests approximately who are going to attend your wedding, as you need to manage the food and beverages accordingly. Knowing your number means you can arrange for space too.
- Music and dancing entertainment: It’s your wedding, and it’s all about the celebration. Therefore, always remember to arrange a best DJ for your evening so your guests can enjoy. Having some groovy music to tap their feet and hit the dance floor is enough to make your guests go gaga over the evening.
- Add a touch of light: As you are planning hard to make your wedding evening a memorable one, you should arrange for some nice lighting. How about incorporating disco lights just above the dance floor to create a completely new aura of celebration? Well, sounds great, doesn't it?
- Listen to the weather forecast: Before you fix up a date, you should be aware of the surrounding weather patterns. Of course, you cannot control the weather and drastic weather change can happen anytime, but still you can try to plan for a wedding date in the summer months or when the winter season starts to approach.
- A perfect wedding venue: Whether you are planning to accommodate a small group or entertain a larger one, you need to choose the venue accordingly. Opt for either an indoor or outdoor platform, whichever suits your needs and budget.
These are some of most amazing tips I've encountered over the years that will make your wedding a wonderful memory for you and your guests. Striking a chord between entertainment and fun is all that you need to make your evening wedding ceremony and reception special for everyone who comes.